Finding Best Deals For you
The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our” individually and collectively refer to Telecoms Supermarket India and the terms “You” /“Your” / “Yourself” refer to the users.
* The type of data or information that you share with or provide to Telecoms Supermarket and what we collects from you;
* The purpose for collection of such data or information from you;
* Telecoms Supermarket information security practices and policies; and
* Telecoms Supermarket policy on sharing or transferring your data or information with third parties.
Information collected and storage of such Information:
The “Information” (which shall also include data) provided by you to Telecoms Supermarket or collected from you by Telecoms Supermarket may consist of “Personal Information” and “Non-Personal Information”.
Personal Information -
* Your user name along with Your password,
* Your name,
* Your City & pin code,
* Your mobile number,
* Your e-mail address or other contact information,
* Internet Protocol address,
* Any other items of ‘sensitive personal data or information’ as such term is defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices And Procedures And Sensitive Personal Data Of Information) Rules, 2011 enacted under the Information Technology Act, 2000;
* Identification code of your communication device which you use to access the Website or otherwise deal with any Telecoms Supermarket entity,
Any other Information that you provide during your registration process, if any, on the Website. Such Personal Information may be collected in various ways including during the course of you:
* Registering as a user on the Website,
* Registering as a partner on the Website,
* If you access Website through a social media service or connect a service on Website to a social media service, the information we collect may include your user name associated with that social media service, any information or content the social media service has the right to share with us, such as your profile picture, email address or friends list, and any information you have made public in connection with that social media service.
Non-Personal Information -
Telecoms Supermarket may also collect information other than Personal Information from you through the Website when you visit and / or use the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. This Non-Personal Information would not assist Telecoms Supermarket to identify you personally. Users of the Website should be aware that non-personal information and data may be automatically collected by virtue of the standard operation of the Company’s computer servers or through the use of "cookies".
Non-Personal Information includes:
* Your geographic location,
* Details of Your telecom service provider or internet service provider,
* The type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.),
* The operating system of Your system, device and the Website you last visited before visiting the Website,
To help us serve your needs better, we use "cookies" to store and sometimes track user information. A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies can be disabled or controlled by setting a preference within your web browser.
You hereby represent to Telecoms Supermarket India that:
* The Information you provide to Telecoms Supermarket India from time to time is and shall be authentic, correct, current and updated and you have all the rights, permissions and consents as may be required to provide such Information to Telecoms Supermarket India.
* Your providing the Information to Telecoms Supermarket India and consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third party agreement, laws, charter documents, judgments, orders and decrees.
Your Information will primarily be stored in electronic form however certain data can also be stored in physical form. We may store, collect, process and use your data in countries other than Republic of India but under compliance with applicable laws. We may enter into agreements with third parties (in or outside of India) to store or process your information or data. These third parties may have their own security standards to safeguard your information or data and we will on commercial reasonable basis require from such third parties to adopt reasonable security standards to safeguard your information / data.
* Purpose for collecting, using, storing and processing your Information Telecoms Supermarket India collects, uses, stores and processes your Information for any purpose as may be permissible under applicable laws (including where the applicable law provides for such collection, usage, storage or processes in accordance with the consent of the user) connected with a function or activity of each of Telecoms Supermarket India entities and shall include the following:
* To facilitate your use of the Website or other services of Telecoms Supermarket India entities;
* To respond to your inquiries or fulfil your requests for information about the various products and services offered on the Website;
* To provide you with information about products and services available on the Website and to send you information, materials, and offers from Telecoms Supermarket India;
* To send you important information regarding the Website, changes in terms and conditions, user agreements, and policies and/or other administrative information;
* To send you surveys and marketing communications that Telecoms Supermarket India believes may be of interest to You;
* To personalise your experience on the Website by presenting advertisements, products and offers tailored to your preferences;
* To help you address your problems incurred on the Website including addressing any technical problems;
* For proper administering of the Website;
* To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
* To improve the services, content and advertising on the Website;
* To provide value added services such as Single sign on. Single sign on shall mean a session/user authentication process that permits a user to enter his/her name or mobile number or e-mail address or any combination thereof and password in order to access multiple websites and applications;
* To facilitate various programmes and initiatives launched by Telecoms Supermarket India or third party service providers and business associates
* To analyse how our services are used, to measure the effectiveness of advertisements, to facilitating payments
* To conducting academic research and surveys
* To protect the integrity of the Website;
* To respond to legal, judicial, quasi judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law;
* To conduct analytical studies on various aspects including user behaviour, user preferences etc.;
* To permit third parties who may need to contact users who have bought products from the Website to facilitate installation, service and any other product related support;
* To implement information security practices;
* To determine any security breaches, computer contaminant or computer virus;
* To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities and suspected fraud,
* To undertake forensics of the concerned computer resource as a part of investigation or internal audit;
* To trace computer resources or any person who may have contravened, or is suspected of having or being likely to contravene, any provision of law including the Information Technology Act, 2000 that is likely to have an adverse impact on the services provided on any Website or by Telecoms Supermarket India;
* To enable a potential buyer or investor to evaluate the business of Telecoms Supermarket india (Individually and collectively referred to as “Purposes”)
You hereby agree and acknowledge that the Information so collected is for lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of each of the Telecoms Supermarket India entities or any person on their respective behalf, and the collection of Information is necessary for the Purposes.
Sharing and disclosure of your Information -
You hereby unconditionally agree and permit that Telecoms Supermarket India may transfer, share, disclose or part with all or any of your Information, within and outside of the Republic of India to various Telecoms Supermarket India entities and to third party service providers / partners / banks and financial institutions for one or more of the Purposes or as may be required by applicable law. In such case we will contractually oblige the receiving parties of the Information to ensure the same level of data protection that is adhered to by Telecoms Supermarket India under applicable law.
Notwithstanding the above, We may use other third parties such as a credit/debit card processing company, payment gateway, pre-paid cards etc. to enable You to make payments for buying products or availing services on Telecoms Supermarket India. When you sign up for these services, you may have the ability to save your card details for future reference and faster future payments. In such case, we may share your relevant personal information as necessary for the third parties to provide such services, including your name, residence and email address. The processing of payments or authorisation is solely in accordance with these third parties policies, terms and conditions and we are not in any manner responsible or liable to you or any third party for any delay or failure at their end in processing the payments.
Telecoms Supermarket India may also share Personal Information if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of various terms and conditions or our policies.
We reserve the right to disclose your information when required to do so by law or regulation, or under any legal obligation or order under law or in response to a request from a law enforcement or governmental agency or judicial, quasi-judicial or any other statutory or constitutional authority or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
You further agree that such disclosure, sharing and transfer of your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information shall not cause any wrongful loss to you or to any third party, or any wrongful gain to us or to any third party.
Links to third party websites -
Links to third-party advertisements, third-party websites or any third party electronic communication service may be provided on the Website which are operated by third parties and are not controlled by, or affiliated to, or associated with, Telecoms Supermarket India unless expressly specified on the Website.
Security & Retention -
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. Telecoms Supermarket India strives to ensure the security of your Personal Information and to protect your Personal Information against unauthorised access or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction. For this purpose, we adopt internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorised access to systems where we stores your Personal Information. Each of the Telecoms Supermarket India entity shall adopt reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated under applicable laws for the protection of your Information. Provided that your right to claim damages shall be limited to the right to claim only statutory damages under Information Technology Act, 2000 and you hereby waive and release all Telecoms Supermarket India entities from any claim of damages under contract or under tort.
If you choose a payment gateway to complete any transaction on Website then your credit card data may be stored in compliance with industry standards/ recommended data security standard for security of financial information such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
Telecoms Supermarket India may share your Information with third parties under a confidentiality agreement which inter alia provides for that such third parties not disclosing the Information further unless such disclosure is for the Purpose. However, we are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive your Personal Information. Telecoms Supermarket India is not liable for any loss or injury caused to you as a result of you providing your Personal Information to third party (including any third party websites, even if links to such third party websites are provided on the Website).
Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, Telecoms Supermarket India shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event (as defined below).
A Force Majeure Event shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of Telecoms Supermarket India and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer, computer system or computer network,, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption (provided beyond our reasonable control), power or electricity failure or unavailability of adequate power or electricity.
While we will endeavour to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any Personal Information which We hold about You and prevent unauthorised access, You acknowledge that the internet or computer networks are not fully secure and that we cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information.
You agree that all Personal Information shall be retained till such time required for the Purpose or required under applicable law, whichever is later. Non-Personal Information will be retained indefinitely.
Business / Assets Sale or Transfers -
Further Acknowledgements -
* Is clear and easily accessible and provide statements of Telecoms Supermarket India policies and practices with respective to the Information;
* Provides for the various types of personal or sensitive personal data of information to be collected;
* Provides for the purposes of collection and usage of the Information;
* Provides for disclosure of Information; and
* Provides for reasonable security practices and procedures.
How we use your information -
Our primary goal in collecting information is to provide you with an enhanced experience when using the Service. We use this information to closely monitor which features of the Service are used most and to determine which features we need to focus on improving, including usage patterns and geographic locations to determine where we should offer or focus services, features and/or resources.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Website-related services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Website’s features) or to assist us in analysing how our Website and Service are used. These third parties have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. We may also provide personal information to our business partners or other trusted entities for the purpose of providing you with information on goods or services we believe will be of interest to you. You can, at any time, opt out of receiving such communications.
The Company cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of the Company or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
Fulfilling an order you have placed -
If you place an order for a service with a third party on our Website (for example a Telephone system order) then we will collect your personal information and provide this only to that third party to facilitate the transaction you have requested.
Our Delhi based call centre staff are trained
to help you switch and save.
Sign up for free news and money-saving offers for mobiles,
Internet leased line, broadband, VOIP and more.
Finding Best Deals For you